Let us develop your product! From the moment your idea is born all the way to production!
As providers of development services, we develop complete control systems and devices, electronic components, firmware and suitable housing. Our stable and mature development processes enable the highest quality and on-schedule delivery of your development results.
- We have more than 14 years of experience in creation, design, development and verification of functional safety sensors, control technology and standard compliant or application specific drive safety functions.
- We implement your non-safety-relevant product development efficiently and on time, in compliance with the required manufacturing and agreed development costs.
- We extend the functionality of your system, for example with additional interfaces and fieldbuses
- We consult, design, develop and accompany your development and certification process of your sensors, control systems, drives, network systems and robots.
- We undertake the complete product development or the implementation of sub-projects in close cooperation with your development team.
- We prepare pre-concept studies and feasibility studies to determine viable product requirements
- We develop system architectures and detailed specifications
- We perform rapid prototyping and quickly create demonstrators and functional samples.
- We develop electronics with firmware and housing according to your specifications
- We develop hardware and software according to your processes and policies or our certified and stable development process
- We develop in your tool environment or in the embeX tool landscape
- We program FPGAs and controllers on all common platforms
- We develop and verify functional safety systems and accompany the certification at the TÜV or another certification body of your choice
Series production and the product life cycle
- Once development has been completed, we expertly adjust your production - or that of an EMS - and support your product throughout its entire life cycle.
- We take the pressure off your team by providing competent support for your successful brand-name products.
- In the event that components are discontinued, we can help you revise your products.
- Sensors for industrial automation
- Embedded Safety SPS
- Safety and non Safety IO-modules and other bus terminals
- Control platforms
- Fieldbus coupler and gateways as well as integration of communication protocols
- Realisation of standard compliant and customer specific drive based safety functions as STO, SBC, SS1, SS2, SOS, SLP, SLS, SSM, SCA
- HMI, configuration and parameterization devices and display elements
Directives and Standards
We are certified to IEC 61508 and work to the following standards and directives among others
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/CE
- Low voltage directives 2014/35/EU, IEC 61010-1, IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1
- EMC directive 2014/30/EU, e.g. IEC 61326-1, EN 55011
- IEC 61508 “Functional Safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems”
- ISO 13849: “Safety of machinery - Safety-related parts of control systems”
- IEC 62061: “Safety of machinery – functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related control systems”
- EN 12100: “Safety of machinery - General principles for design - Risk assessment and risk reduction”
- IEC 61487: “Industrial communication networks ...: Functionally safe transmission in fieldbuses...”
- IEC 61800: “Adjustable speed electrical power drive systems – Part 5-2: Safety requirements – Functional”
- IEC 61496: “Safety of machinery - Electro-sensitive protective equipment”
- IEC 62998: “ Safety of machinery - Electro-sensitive protective equipment - Safety-related sensors used for protection of person”
- EN 10218: “Robots and robotic devices - Safety requirements for industrial robots”, Part 1