Let us develop your product! From the moment your idea is born all the way to production!
As providers of development services, we develop complete control systems and devices with electronic modules, firmware and housings for reliable use in process automation. We go a step further and also support our customers in the certification process and in building development know-how. We excel in the timely provision of premium hardware and software.
- For use in potentially explosive environments, we develop products based on intrinsically safe electronics and the construction of pressure-resistant housings. Finally, we also take care of approval in worldwide sales markets.
- We develop functionally safe devices, for example sensors, valves and safety control technology certified to IEC 61508 (SIL), and develop partial solutions.
- We protect the functional safety by Cyber security.
- We extend the functional scope of your system, e.g. by adding field buses and interfaces such as APL and wireless
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will permanently change today’s production concepts. We contribute our competence to make your products future-proof in the sense of cyber security.
Series production and the product life cycle
- Once development has been completed, we expertly adjust your production - or that of an EMS - and support your product throughout its entire life cycle.
- We take the pressure off your team by providing competent support for your successful brand-name products.
- In the event of component discontinuations, we will help you updating your products.
Measurement technology and sensors
- Pressure, temperature, flow rate, filling level, density, conductivity, concentration, pH
- Angle, torque and position for use in process automation
Controllers and control units
- SPS, I/O modules, bus terminals, gateways
- Valve controls, compressors, pumps, burners, dryers and heating systems
... and a multitude of customised solutions
Standards and Directives
We are certified to IEC 61508 and work to the following standards and directives among others
- Low voltage directives 2014/35/EU, IEC 61010-1, IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1
- EMC directive 2014/30/EU, e.g. IEC 61326-1, EN 55011
- IEC 61508: “Functional safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems”
- IEC 61511: “Functional safety - Safety instrumented systems for the process industry sector”
- IEC 60730: “Automatic electrical controls”
- EN 50271: “Electrical apparatus for the detection and measurement of combustible gases, toxic gases or oxygen”
- IEC 62443: “Industrial communication networks - Network and system security”
- IEC TR 63074: “Security aspects related to functional safety of safety-related control systems”
- ATEX Explosion Protective Directive 2014/34/EU
- IEC 60079: “Explosive atmospheres”
- EN 50495: “Safety devices required for the safe functioning of equipment with respect to explosion risks”
- NEC 500, NEC 505
- IEC 61010: “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory
- EN 298: “Automatic burner control systems”