Let us develop your product! From the moment your idea is born all the way to production!
As providers of development services, we develop complete control systems and devices, electronic components and firmware. We go a step further and also support our customers in the certification process and in building development know-how. We excel in the timely provision of premium hardware and software.
- We develop functionally safe devices, for example sensors, valves and safety control technology certified to IEC 61508 (SIL), and develop partial solutions.
- For use in potentially explosive environments, we implement your products, which can also be safely operated in the area of flammable liquids, gases and dust. We coordinate the approval in worldwide markets.
- We extend the functional scope of your system, e.g. by adding wireless interfaces or field buses.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) will permanently change today’s production concepts. We contribute our competence to make your products future-proof in the sense of cyber security.
Series production and the product life cycle
- Once development has been completed, we expertly adjust your production - or that of an EMS - and support your product throughout its entire life cycle.
- We take the pressure off your team by providing competent support for your successful brand-name products.
- In the event that components are discontinued, we can help you revise your products.
Measurement technology and sensors
- Pressure, temperature, flow rate, filling level, density, conductivity, concentration, pH
- Angle, torque and position for use in process automation
Controllers and control units
- SPS, I/O modules, bus terminals, gateways
- Valve controls, compressors, pumps, burners, dryers and heating systems
- Hydrogen handling and fuel cells
... and a multitude of customised solutions
Standards and Directives
We are certified to IEC 61508 and work to the following standards and directives among others
- Low voltage directives 2014/35/EU, IEC 61010-1, IEC 60950-1, IEC 62368-1
- EMC directive 2014/30/EU, e.g. IEC 61326-1, EN 55011
- IEC 61131: “Programmable logic controllers”
- IEC 61508: “Functional Safety of electrical/electronic/programmable electronic safety-related systems”
- IEC 61511: “Functional safety - Safety instrumented systems for the process industry sector”
- ATEX Explosion Protective Directive 2014/34/EU
- IEC 60079: “Explosive atmospheres”
- EN 50495: “Safety devices required for the safe functioning of equipment with respect to explosion risks”
- NEC 500, NEC 505
- EN 298: “Automatic burner control systems”
- IEC 62443: “Industrial communication networks - Network and system security”
- IEC 60730: “Automatic electrical controls”