Let us develop your product! From the moment your idea is born all the way to production!
We develop highly available and highly reliable products and system solutions for applications in rail vehicles, infrastructure and signalling under harsh environmental conditions. For this purpose we offer the complete range of development services. Thanks to our process reliability, we are also able to master complex and demanding development projects.
Take advantage of our many years of experience in the development of functionally safe systems up to SIL 4.
- We have experience in the implementation of communication protocols such as
- Rail Safe Transport Application (RaST)
- Railway Signal Safety Protocol (RSSP-1)
- Train Communication Network (TCN)
- We also master highly complex circuits in FPGA development
- We develop according to our standard or customer-specific design and coding guidelines.
- The mechanical design also takes into account rough environmental conditions.
- The hardware meets the requirements for reliability, availability, maintainability, safety (RAMS) according to EN 50126 (MTBF, FMEA, FMECA, fault tree analysis/FTA, HazOp)
- The Cyber Security including with access protection is implemented in conformity with EN 50128 and IEC 62443.
- We ensure safety through Cyber Security.
- We create system concepts according to the required security level.
- The verification and validation is carried out reliably and as far as possible automatically in a specialised department and our in-house test laboratories.
- We support our customers in qualification and certification processes with testing authorities.
- The complete preparation and handover of the development documents is a matter of course for us.
Series and Product Life Cycle
- After completion of the development, we responsibly control your production - or that of an EMS - and accompany your product through the entire life cycle.
- We competently take care of your successful brand products and relieve your team.
- In the event of component discontinuation, we will be happy to help you revise your products.
We support you in defining the development process and the implementation of your projects. We have supported our customers in the following projects such as:
Standards and Directives
We work to the following standards and directives among others
- EN 50126: “Reliability, availability, maintainability, safety (RAMS)”
- EN 50128: “Development of safety-related software”
- EN 50129: “Safety-related electronic systems for signalling”
- EN 50155: “Electronic equipment used on rolling stock”
- IEC 50159: “Railway applications. Communication, signalling and processing systems. Safety-related communication in transmission systems”
- IEC 61508: “Functional safety of electrical, electronic/programmable safety-related control systems”
- IEC 62443: “Industrial communication networks - Network and system security”
- NIST SP 800 “Cybersecurity framework”