Industrial IoT - Internet of Things
In the Internet of Things, digital sensors and actuators send their data directly into the cloud or to smartphones and tablets. Intelligent components are networked to enable highly flexible production and services such as predictive maintenance for companies that specialise in this.
The Internet of Things will change our future. To this end, embeX is actively developing networking concepts, such as gateways, apps, networked sensors and actuators. We support established suppliers of these products and assist manufacturers of mechanical systems in building up expertise in embedded systems.
Consulting and Engineering Services
- Development of gateways on the basis of a powerful platform with Linux OS
- Development of industrial sensors and actuators with the associated apps from a single source
- Development of field instruments for networks in industrial automation and process automation
- Implementation of interfaces and protocols for industrial communication, such as MQTT and Narrowband IoT
- Naturally, we also implement your security requirements in our developments.
- Gateway for cloud connection of IO-Link devices
- Sensor with WLAN interface and web browser
- Sensor with cloud connectivity and smartphone app
- Gateway for various wireless interfaces
- Sensor cluster with MQTT connection to Amazon (AWS)
- Device control via smartphone app
- Cyber security analyses