Do you need to use your electronics near flammable liquids, gases or dust?
As a leading engineering service provider, we also realise your system for potentially explosive environments. We are the only service provider in Europe that offers expertise both for intrinsically safe (Ex-i) electronics and pressure resistant housings (Ex-d) from a single source. We offer explosion protection against both gases and dust.
- Competent consulting
- Conception and development of explosion-proof products up to Zone 0
- Preparation and support for certification
We work to the following standards and directives among others
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for explosion protection
- IEC 60079 “Explosive atmospheres”
- EN 50495 “Safety devices required for the safe functioning of equipment with respect to explosion risks”
- NEC 500
- NEC 505