Do you need to use your electronics near flammable liquids, gases or dust?
As a leading engineering service provider, we also realise your system for potentially explosive environments. We are the only service provider in Europe that offers expertise both for intrinsically safe (Ex-i) electronics and pressure resistant housings (Ex-d) from a single source. We offer explosion protection against both gases and dust.
- Competent consulting
- Conception and development of explosion-proof products up to Zone 0 / 20 according to the following types of protection
- Upgrading existing products to make them explosion-proof
- Evaluation of intrinsically safe systems through ispark modelling
- Products for Zone 2 with types of protection nA and ec
- Preparation and support for certification
Tests according to IECEx OD 024
In cooperation with PTB, tests of electric motors and generators according to IECEx OD 024 are performed in our laboratories.
- ispark (PTB)
- Rules checker for Altium (embeX)
Standards and Directives
We work to the following standards and directives among others
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for explosion protection
- IEC 60079: “Explosive atmospheres”
- NEC 500
- NEC 505
- Hazardous locations