Do you need to use your electronics near flammable liquids, gases or dust?
As a leading engineering service provider, we also realise your system for potentially explosive environments. We are the only service provider in Europe that offers expertise both for intrinsically safe (Ex-i) electronics and pressure resistant housings (Ex-d) from a single source. We offer explosion protection against both gases and dust.
- Competent consulting
- Conception and development of explosion-proof products up to Zone 0 / 20 according to the following types of protection
- Upgrading existing products to make them explosion-proof
- Evaluation of intrinsically safe systems through ispark modelling
- Products for Zone 2 with types of protection nA and ec
- Preparation and support for certification
- ispark (PTB)
- Rules checker for Altium (embeX)
We work to the following standards and directives among others
- ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for explosion protection
- IEC 60079: “Explosive atmospheres”
- NEC 500
- NEC 505
- Hazardous locations