Electronics Development & Tools
Far more than 2000 person-years of development experience have led to a proven development process that you can rely on. Functional safety requirements initially drove our development process. Today our customers appreciate clear agreements, high levels of efficiency and consistent quality in all our projects.
We are constantly improving our development process and supplementing it with modern methods, such as agile development and continuous integration. We are committed to introducing and applying state-of-the-art methods. Many of our customers also use joint projects to transfer know-how, and adopt parts of our processes and toolchains.
Our team of more than 150 embeX experts draws on a broad range of technologies to find the optimal solution for every project they take on.
- Robust System design
- Microcontrollers and FPGAs from all of the well-known manufacturers
- Compact designs for use in even the smallest spaces
- Low-power electronics
- Power electronics
- Software, firmware, VHDL
- Diverse operating systems
- Mechanical engineering
- Plastic and enclosure technology
- Communication interfaces
- Cyber Security
- Functional safety and explosion protection
- Verification & validation
As our developers have extensive industry-specific knowledge, they are also very familiar with the applicable standards. The expertise needed to produce compact, reliable electronic modules forms the common basis for our work.
Consulting and engineering services
- We specialise in development using the latest methods. We would be glad to present these methods to your project team and provide support in applying them to your areas of development.
- You can rely on us for competent, unbiased advice in selecting tools from diverse manufacturers.
- If you would like to become more familiar with continuous integration, you are welcome to execute your projects on our servers.
- We will carry out product verification and type testing for your target markets.
We use the same tools as our customers to ensure that our collaboration is as efficient as possible:
- Requirements management
- DOORS (rational software)
- Polarion (Siemens)
- Enterprise Architect (SparxSystems)
- RAM Commander (ALD)
- FlowSimulation & Simulation Standard (SolidWorks)
- Hardware design & layout
- Altium Designer
- CR-5000, CADSTAR (Zuken®)
- Pads® (Mentor Graphics - Siemens)
- Allegro® (Cadence®)
- OrCAD compatible
- HDL Designer compatible
- Static code analysis
- Understand for C / C++
- Software Code Coverage
- Testwell CTC++ (Verifysoft Technology)
- Software module testing
- Cantata (QA systems)
- TESSY (Razorcat Development)
- VectorCAST (Vector Software)
- Google Test
- Testing environments
- TestStand (National Instruments)
- LabVIEW (National Instruments)
- Mechanical Engineering
- PTC Creo (formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER, PTC Engineering Solutions)
- Explosion protection
- iSpark (PTB)
We have experience with numerous other tools used by our customers. Don’t hesitate to ask us if you would prefer another tool.